Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's the deal?

My goal with this blog is to inform the masses of the generally well established PTC sites (known as Paid-To-Click sites) which certainly have a rather negative connotation assigned to them in today's society. This coming from me simply browsing yahoo answers, trying to help some kids out that are asking the same questions I asked when I was there age and seeing so many people turn them down and tell them that it's all a lie. Luckily, I did not share in those experiences a few years ago and so I was able to burst forth from my cocoon and explore the great lands of PTC. I shall post a site and some helpful hints and tips about them, my experience, the communities experience, and whether I recommend it as a site to visit or not. Buckle up, take a seat, and prepare to learn about the money that you can ACTUALLY make on the internet, not all that bogus crap that you see in ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment